- You’re renting a property and aren’t allowed to change the carpets
- You’re not in a financial situation to justify changing or replacing your carpets
- There’s only a small section of your carpet flooring Wigan that has started to wear down and it can be easily covered
So they’re the more practical reasons when it comes to layering flooring. We’ve also come up with a few more aesthetic based reasons as to why you should try layering:
- You can use the colours in a large rug to help pull together the theme of your room. Use matching curtains, pillows etc to tie the room together.
- The key to layering is to use different textures. So if you’ve got a small, shallow carpet, why not look into getting a fluffy, deep pile rug?
- If you’re interested in a patterned rug, make sure you look for something that doesn’t clash with what you already have in the room. Look for patterns that match or contrast to what you already have.
- Don’t forget to think about the size and shape of your room and then what shape and size you want your rug to be!
- And finally, just because you layer a rug on top of a carpet doesn’t mean that you can forget about the rug pad. It will help stop the rug folding or creasing and it helps stop damage to the carpet.
Welch Mill Carpets and Flooring Showroom – Carpet Flooring Wigan
So if you’re in need of a new rug or even a new carpet, you’re in the right place here at Welch Mill! We’re open seven days a week, and our staff is there to help with any of your flooring needs!